Attention EXPO 2019 attendees: If you are arriving Sunday, August 11th, there are a number of things you need to know to make the most of your EXPO experience:
1.) DOWNLOAD THE FREE 2019 EXPO GUIDE APP! The EXPO app, developed by ED’s webmaster Jake Record, contains schedule and info for the Parties, Awards Shows, Panels and overall agenda for the Tradeshow, as well as some helpful information about the Planet Hollywood Hotel’s Floor plan, the Tradeshow floor-plan and Exhibitor Services. You don’t have to install anything from the app store, just visit the url and follow these directions:
Visit the url https://edexpo.app
1). Tap the share button and select “add to home screen” and this will give you an icon for easy access while at the show.
(this is really awesome for you since Android allows for extra services to be enabled through your built in Google Chrome browser)
Visit the url https://edexpo.app
You may be presented with two messages:
1). Add to Home Screen – tap this to add an icon to your home screen.
2). Enable Notifications – Opt-in, so you are reminded of events happening at EXPO
(At Expo only, we won’t send you notifications for anything else)
note: It is not recommended to use this from a desktop but it is also accessible from any desktop as well.
1. Visit the url https://edexpo.app
2. Enable Notifications from the popup message and receive notifications about the EXPO events right to your Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser.
*No permissions are required and no data is mined from your device.
*Notifications are enabled for the EXPO events only.
*The EXPO app and notification service provided for free!
2) BADGE PICK-UP: You can pick up your EXPO 2019 badge from 3-7 pm on Sunday at the EXPO Registration table in the lobby of the Criss Angel Theater on the mezzanine level of Planet Hollywood. New this year: Only badges for pre-registered attendees and exhibitors’ badges will be available for pick-up Sunday afternoon. If you need badges made, the regular EXPO Registration Desk will open at 9 am on Monday.
3) ACE NATIONAL BOARD MEETING: If you’ve picked up your EXPO badge, you are invited to sit in on the ACE National Board Meeting which will be from 5-7 pm in “The Studio” room, also on the mezzanine level of Planet Hollywood.
The three events below are not “official” EXPO events produced by us, but they are being presented by our industry associates who support the EXPO every year:
4) PANDA PARTY (shown above): EXPO attendees are invited to attend for free the PANDA Party & Awards Show at Centerfolds Cabaret, 4416 Paradise Road, from 6:30 pm to midnight. The Professional Adult Nightclub DJ Association will honor its own at a party that will include feature performances by Annie Lane, Angel Beau, Shelby Doll, Heather Heaven and Blake Monroe, and hosted by DJ’s Bobby Mac and Anthony “Binger” Bellao. The club is providing shuttle service to and from Planet Hollywood, and offering 2-for-1 bottles and half-price drinks.
5) WOMEN OF THE WORLDS: EXPO attendees are also invited to attend for free two feature entertainer events—International Explosion and the Miss Exotic United States & Pole Champion Contest—presented by Rio Rivers at Deja Vu, 3247 Sammie Davis Jr. Drive, with over 36 entertainers performing. The club will have an open bar from 6 pm to midnight, and you can call (702) 308-4605 for Deja Vu shuttles and limo pickups.
6) HUSTLER, BABY!: The Hustler Club at 6007 Dean Martin Drive, which will be hosting the official EXPO 2019 Monday Opening Night Party, is also doing a Feature Entertainer Showcase starting at 11 pm on Sunday, featuring Reya Sunshine, Janine Jericho, Simone Danalustrous, Jessa Rhodes and Tiny Texie. Free entry with your EXPO badge. Call (702) 795-3131 to request shuttle pick up.
For the most current EXPO agenda, go to the official EXPO website at theEDexpo.com! Travel safely, and we will see you soon at EXPO 2019!